Software developer, amatuer weightlifter, hobbiest musician and currently studying pentesting.
Currently working towards CS50 certification and will study to achieve ethical hacking certifiactions
in the near future.
When I've built up a decent portfolio, you will see my programming projects and CTF write-ups here.
completed programming challenges as of 24/01/22:
- youtube to mp3 (python)
- port scanner (python)
- counting occurunces of character in string (js, c)
- fizzbuzz (python, js, c) website version
- hsv colour representation (python)
- image to ascii (python)
- rock paper scissors (js)
- pi to n decimals (python, js, c)
- ascii 24hr clock (python)